To celebrate the Memorial Day Weekend, there will be no DV Basketball Open Gym Friday, May 26 or Monday, May 29. The next Open Gym will be 9am on Wednesday, May 31.
Desert Vista High School will be administering ImPact Concussion baseline testing for athletes May 24th at 9am in room C280. Head Athletic trainer Steve Baca will be administering the test for all athletes.
**Incoming Freshman and new students who plan on participating in Summer Open Gym & Summer League need this.**
If you were on the DV Basketball Roster this past season, your test is on file and good for summer participation.
Please contact Steve Baca, DV Head Athletic Trainer with any questions. email@example.com
Thanks to all those who came to the “Meet the Coach” meeting for incoming Freshmen and their parents. The coaches look forward to seeing you all this summer!
🏀 Open Gym, May 22 to June 30
Monday & Wednesday, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 1:00p
🏀 GAMES – JV and FRESHMAN
Central Summer League, June 16- 18 and 23-25
All games played at Central HS or Cesar Chavez HS
Prime Time, June 16-17
Played at Red Mountain HS
ASU Team Camp, June 23-25
Arizona State University
It’s easy to participate:
1. Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
2. Click on ‘Sign-In’. If you don’t have an account please Register.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter 61048 or DVHS Boys Basketball Booster Club.
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’